Intonation Contour of Combination of Indonesian Words in Interrogative Sentence With Yes or No Answer Spoken by Autistic Children
- Septiana Ika, Yulianto Bambang, Laksono Kisyani
- Corresponding Author
- Septiana Ika
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.17How to use a DOI?
- intonation contour; combination of Indonesian words; interrogative sentence; autistic
- Autistic children produce various utterances. Sometimes, they say sentence consisting of one word or more. This one word or more can be called sentence since it ends with final intonation. In Indonesian language, we have various final intonation such as (.), (!), and (?). One of sentences which is spoken by autistic children is interrogative sentence. One of interrogative sentences uttered by autistic children is sentence which requires short answers such as yes or no. The purpose of this paper was to describe intonation contour of combination of Indonesian Words of Interrogative sentence with yes or no answer spoken by children with autism. The data of this research is combination of words in Indonesian interrogative sentence. The resource of research data is utterance of children with autism. The researcher analyzed the data by using equal method that is phonetic-articulatory method with basic technique of selecting certain element.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Septiana Ika AU - Yulianto Bambang AU - Laksono Kisyani PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Intonation Contour of Combination of Indonesian Words in Interrogative Sentence With Yes or No Answer Spoken by Autistic Children BT - 1st International Conference on Education and Social Science Research (ICESRE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.17 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.17 ID - Ika2019/01 ER -