Language Development of Early Childhood Through The Implementation of 3Ps-Based Educative Game Tool
- Senowarsito, Asropah, Musarokah Siti
- Corresponding Author
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.18How to use a DOI?
- Language development; early childhood; child-friendly learning; Provision. Protection, and Participation (3Ps)
- This study investigates the language development of early child through the implementation of 3Ps (Provision, Protection, and Participation)-Based Educative Game Tool. The study was conducted in early childhood education in Semarang, Indonesia. The data were collected through the observation. The data then were analyzed by reducing the data, displaying the data, and drawing conclusion. The result of the study shows that through the implementation of 3Ps (Provision, Protection, and Participation)-Based Educative Game Tool), early childhood’s language competence was developed through the questions and instructions including the theme of animal, fruit, vegetable, numbers, and shapes.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Senowarsito AU - Asropah AU - Musarokah Siti PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Language Development of Early Childhood Through The Implementation of 3Ps-Based Educative Game Tool BT - 1st International Conference on Education and Social Science Research (ICESRE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.18 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.18 ID - Senowarsito2019/01 ER -