Analysis of the Need for Volcanic Material Teaching Materials in Primary Schools
- Fita Asri Untari Mei, Prasetyawati Dwi, Sukamto
- Corresponding Author
- Fita Asri Untari Mei
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.19How to use a DOI?
- Analysis of the Need for Volcanic Material Teaching Materials in Primary Schools
- Specific teaching materials are needed in special areas, such as teaching materials on volcanic disasters needed to be taught in areas that are often affected by catastrophic volcanic eruptions. This study answers these problems. This is a survey research in which all the data obtained in this study is data collected from the survey results of individuals in areas that are often affected by the disaster of volcanic eruptions. The data generated from the survey results are used as a basis for making teaching materials that are suitable for primary school students. The analytical method used is a vignette analysis technique where the researchers analyzed all survey results so that accurate data about the needs of the appropriate teaching material was obtained. The results showed that for disaster-prone areas of volcanic eruption required special teaching materials in the form of volcanic material teaching materials.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Fita Asri Untari Mei AU - Prasetyawati Dwi AU - Sukamto PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Analysis of the Need for Volcanic Material Teaching Materials in Primary Schools BT - 1st International Conference on Education and Social Science Research (ICESRE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.19 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.19 ID - Mei2019/01 ER -