English Teaching Material Model Based on Nursery Rhymes for Elementary School Students
- Riyana Putri Aprilia, Eka Farida Yushinta, Saidah Nusrotus
- Corresponding Author
- Riyana Putri Aprilia
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.20How to use a DOI?
- Teaching materials, English, Nursery Rhymes, Elementary Students
- This study purposes to develop English language teaching materials based on nursery rhymes. The research method used development research with adopted the design of Borg and Gall and adjusted to the initial findings of the results of initial observations in the field. The results showed that the results of the expert validation of nursery rhymes song-based English teaching materials showed an average value of 85%. This value indicates that this teaching material has good criteria and is feasible to be implemented in the process of learning English for elementary students. In the implementation phase of teaching materials products showed that there were differences in learning before and after the implementation of teaching materials with a sig value of 0.00, that is sig less than 0.05. While the assessment by the user of teaching materials shows an average value of 80.5. The assessment criteria for teaching materials have very good criteria.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Riyana Putri Aprilia AU - Eka Farida Yushinta AU - Saidah Nusrotus PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - English Teaching Material Model Based on Nursery Rhymes for Elementary School Students BT - 1st International Conference on Education and Social Science Research (ICESRE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.20 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.20 ID - Aprilia2019/01 ER -