Perceptions of Factors Affecting Performance of Financing Returns on Baitulmaalwatamwil
- Pebruary Silviana, Edward M. Yunies, Nur Fuad Eko, Adhiatma H. Ardian, Widiyanto
- Corresponding Author
- Pebruary Silviana
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.21How to use a DOI?
- Loan Repayment, rest of the business results (SHU), worker’s competence
- The rate of return of a BaitulMaalwaTamwil (BMT) is one of the survival of BMT, which willbe a contributing factor to the level of SHU. Sample of this research is 178 consisting of BMTwhich exists in North of Central Java. The method used is quantitative with Structural EquationModel (SEM) using Partial Least Squar (PLS) tool. The results of this research are variablepressure; the ability of actors has a significant positive effect on the variable rate of return onfinancing. Variable of legal uncertainty has a significant negative effect on the variable rate ofreturn on financing. While variable of the return rate of financing has a significant positive effectto the rest of the business results (SHU). Thus, the implications of BMT need to strengthen theoperational standards and the implementation of the system of financing and billing in order toreduce or even eliminate loan defaults, which will support the welfare of BMT members.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Pebruary Silviana AU - Edward M. Yunies AU - Nur Fuad Eko AU - Adhiatma H. Ardian AU - Widiyanto PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Perceptions of Factors Affecting Performance of Financing Returns on Baitulmaalwatamwil BT - 1st International Conference on Education and Social Science Research (ICESRE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.21 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.21 ID - Silviana2019/01 ER -