Preventing Child Sexual Abuse for Early Childhood Trough Maternal and Child Health Services Empowerment
- Yuliejantiningsih Yovitha, Rakhmawati Dini, Maulia Desi
- Corresponding Author
- Yuliejantiningsih Yovitha
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.29How to use a DOI?
- Sexual abuse, early childhood, maternal and child
- Each children have their right to grow up optimally and get protection from violence and discrimination. Child sexual abuse can be prevented by empowering the maternal and child health service and the role of parents. The empowerment is given through sex education training for early children by: 1. giving children name depend on the gender, 2. giving children treatment depend on the gender, 3. introducing the parts of body and their functions.4. giving knowledge about how to clean their own genital, 5. instilling shame feeling into their mind, 6. giving knowledge to them about the parts of their body whether may be touched by the others or not
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yuliejantiningsih Yovitha AU - Rakhmawati Dini AU - Maulia Desi PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Preventing Child Sexual Abuse for Early Childhood Trough Maternal and Child Health Services Empowerment BT - 1st International Conference on Education and Social Science Research (ICESRE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.29 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.29 ID - Yovitha2019/01 ER -