The Improvement of Teachers’ Knowledge About Mental Health as a Prevention to Mental Health Problem on Designing School Wellbeing Establishment of Early Childhood Education Level
- Maulia Desi, Suhendri, Rakhmawati Ellya, Suharno Agus
- Corresponding Author
- Maulia Desi
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.30How to use a DOI?
- Mental health, School Wellbeing, Early childhood, Teacher, Children.
- The establishment of school atmosphere in which pays attention on both student and teacher’s wellbeing, has not been achieved sufficient attentions by educational stakeholders. Until recent days, when talking about education, then most of the focus by researchers are about pedagogical and professional improvements. There are still many studies not investigating the reliability in social domain and teachers’ personalities. In fact, social awareness and teacher emotion are needed to detect students with emotional problems. Data from W.H.O in 2018 shows in around the world, 10 up to 20% children and teachers experiencing mental problems. Anxiety, behavior problems, and emotional problems are three main problems emerging from children. This condition affects child development, educational achievement, potency actualization, and lack of productivity. One of the places to prevent those problems and disorders of mental health is school. Teachers’ knowledge about mental health problem on children and the effort to prevent is assumed being able in suppressing the number of mental health problems experienced by students
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Maulia Desi AU - Suhendri AU - Rakhmawati Ellya AU - Suharno Agus PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - The Improvement of Teachers’ Knowledge About Mental Health as a Prevention to Mental Health Problem on Designing School Wellbeing Establishment of Early Childhood Education Level BT - 1st International Conference on Education and Social Science Research (ICESRE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.30 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.30 ID - Desi2019/01 ER -