The Effect of Mobile Phone Application on Mathematics Learning: Students Critical Thinking Skills
- Supandi,, Handayanto Agung, Nur Aini Aurora, Ariyanto Lilik, Kusumaningsih Widya
- Corresponding Author
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.32How to use a DOI?
- Mobile Phone Application, disposition, critical mathematical thinking
- The development of information technology today has been widely used in school learning. One of them is the use of mobile phones as a supporter of learning activities. This research explores the information disposition of critical mathematical thinking through the development of APP Inventor Mobile Phone Application (MPA) -based learning. This research implemented the design and device of Technology Mobile Phone Application in five cities in Central Java with total schools as many as ten schools. Each school was sampled by three students with high, medium, low math skills. Students were treated with mathematics learning with MPA, then given the problem to be solved. Results of student work are scored and analyzed for each level of students critical thinking skills in all schools.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Supandi, AU - Handayanto Agung AU - Nur Aini Aurora AU - Ariyanto Lilik AU - Kusumaningsih Widya PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - The Effect of Mobile Phone Application on Mathematics Learning: Students Critical Thinking Skills BT - 1st International Conference on Education and Social Science Research (ICESRE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.32 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.32 ID - 2019/01 ER -