The Implantation of Nationalism in Globalization Era Using Value Clarification Learning Models
- Ferdy Nursita Rischa, Salim Abdul, Winarno
- Corresponding Author
- Ferdy Nursita Rischa
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.33How to use a DOI?
- character, nationalism, value clarification
- Education is building character, which implicitly means building behavior that related to moral dimension whether is it positive or good, not negative or bad. Now, the implantation of characters from the early age is an important concern, considering many moral declines in this era of globalization. This study aims to build students' nationalism in the era of globalization with value clarification learning models. This study used a literature analysis to know the students' nationalism using value clarification learning models. Value clarification learning models can encourage the students to find the value through their behaviors, feelings, ideas, and important choices that they do. Based on the literature analysis, it showed that value clarification learning models can be used to implant the student nationalism.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ferdy Nursita Rischa AU - Salim Abdul AU - Winarno PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - The Implantation of Nationalism in Globalization Era Using Value Clarification Learning Models BT - 1st International Conference on Education and Social Science Research (ICESRE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.33 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.33 ID - Rischa2019/01 ER -