Developing Colour Guide Flashcard Helping Song to Improve Speaking Skill
- Revalita Candraloka Olyvia, Nor Laila Azzah
- Corresponding Author
- Revalita Candraloka Olyvia
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.34How to use a DOI?
- colour guide flashcard, song, speaking ability
- This paper aims to describe the media innovation song-based flashcard and analyze the improvement of speaking skill of students in Bumi Kartini Islamic Boarding School using the media. The method used in this research is research and development. The procedures of the research are (1) initiate research, (2) design media, (3), design validation, (4) design revision, (5) small scale trial, (6) revision, (7) large scale trial, (8) revision, (9) final product. The product of this research is the innovation of song-based flashcard that is audio visual media which contains images, Arabic and English vocabularies using specific color to facilitate in understanding the meaning of words and themes. Flashcards are played in pairs by singing the lyric of Arabic and English conversation based on the vocabularies on flashcards. The speaking skill of the students are improved due to the habit of students in applying them in daily conversations
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Revalita Candraloka Olyvia AU - Nor Laila Azzah PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Developing Colour Guide Flashcard Helping Song to Improve Speaking Skill BT - 1st International Conference on Education and Social Science Research (ICESRE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.34 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.34 ID - Olyvia2019/01 ER -