Hypothetical Learning Trajectory Of Students On Learning Geometry In Junior High School Grade 7Th
- Suryadi Didi, Prayito Muhammad, Mulyana Endang
- Corresponding Author
- Suryadi Didi
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.38How to use a DOI?
- Lesson , Van Hielle, Hipothetical Learning Trajectory, Students
- Learning approaches to improve learning outcomes are constantly being improved. The purpose of this study is to find the proper learning trajectory on geometry material based on Van Hielle Theory. This study is a qualitative research by using didactical research design method. This Hypothetical Learning Trajectory (HLT) is compiled based on an analysis of the Learning Obstacle, level thingking of Van Hielle Geometry, and analysis of the curriculum. Initial analysis that begins with collectings data about learning obstacle are collected by analizing the student answer from test and learning process
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Suryadi Didi AU - Prayito Muhammad AU - Mulyana Endang PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Hypothetical Learning Trajectory Of Students On Learning Geometry In Junior High School Grade 7Th BT - 1st International Conference on Education and Social Science Research (ICESRE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.38 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.38 ID - Didi2019/01 ER -