Learning Model Development with Technology Ethno-Pedagogy and Content Knowledge
- Rosilawati Ani, Hartono, Indiati Intan, Ulil Albab Irkham, Prayito Muhammad, Sarwi
- Corresponding Author
- Rosilawati Ani
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.40How to use a DOI?
- Model, Technology, Ethno-pedagogy, Content Knowledge
- The purpose of this study is to develop the learning model with technology, ethnopedagogy and content knowledge. The method used in this research is combined-method which emphasizes in the qualitative and quantitative collection of data. In this research, the writer uses embedded design which involves the testing activities. The type of the embedded design that is used is Embedded experimental model. Populatioan in this research is prospective teacher who will do college magang 3. the instrument used is an observation sheet for teacher and quastionnare sheet for student using teck model. The result of observations made on the learning process in the classroomin accordance with teaching skill and etnopedagogi, prospective teacher can apply the model teck. The result of questionnaires from student also obtained data that student like learning with the model TECK.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Rosilawati Ani AU - Hartono AU - Indiati Intan AU - Ulil Albab Irkham AU - Prayito Muhammad AU - Sarwi PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Learning Model Development with Technology Ethno-Pedagogy and Content Knowledge BT - 1st International Conference on Education and Social Science Research (ICESRE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.40 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.40 ID - Ani2019/01 ER -