Implementation of Affective Domain Evaluation Tool Assisted Macros Program
- Purnomo Djoko, Prayito Muhammad, Dwi Setyawati Rina, Happy Nurina
- Corresponding Author
- Purnomo Djoko
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.49How to use a DOI?
- Evaluation, Affective, Teacher, Macros
- The specific purpose of this research is: The implementation of affective domain evaluation tool assisted macros program. The method used in this research followed the procedures is research and development by ADDIE. Population analysis has conducted at student high school, pre-service teacher and teacher. The results of the research and application development of macro program-based affective evaluation model in this section is response of macros program based affective evaluation model in senior high school. The data used in the form of questionnaires for student, pre-service teacher and teacher. Data obtained from student with 11 items question, student gave a good response. Response data from pre-service teachers and teachers also provide a good response.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Purnomo Djoko AU - Prayito Muhammad AU - Dwi Setyawati Rina AU - Happy Nurina PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Implementation of Affective Domain Evaluation Tool Assisted Macros Program BT - 1st International Conference on Education and Social Science Research (ICESRE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.49 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.49 ID - Djoko2019/01 ER -