Dissemination of Mathematics 3-D Textbook to Improve Students Mathematical Communication Ability
- Prasetyowati Dina, Kartinah, Sutrisno
- Corresponding Author
- Prasetyowati Dina
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.50How to use a DOI?
- Three-Dimensional Mathematics Textbook, Mathematical Communication Ability, Dissemination
- This research is the last stage of developing three-dimensional mathematics textbooks to improve students' mathematical communication abbilities. The implementation of the distribution of three-dimensional textbook products was carried out in secondary schools in Central Java to measure product effectiveness, involving six junior high schools, namely two junior high schools in Semarang City, two junior high schools in Demak District, and two in Pati District. After the product is implemented, the developer needs to see the results of achieving the goals. A goal that has not been achieved needs to be explained the solution so that the same error does not occur after the product is disseminated. The last activity from the development stage was doing packaging, diffusion and adoption. This step was done so that the product can be used by others. Packaging learning models can be done by printing a guidebook for the application of learning models. After the book is printed, the book is disseminated so that it can be absorbed (diffused) or understood by others and used (adopted) in their classrooms. Disseminated of the six schools showed the following results: 1) The results of observations of learning during the 2 meetings showed an average of 4.23, this shows that during learning has been carried out well, that is between the range 4 - 5 shows the implementation of learning has gone well. 2) The results of the teacher's response during the two meetings showed an average of 3.26, this showed the teacher gave a good response, namely between the range 3 - 4, indicating the teacher's response to learning was good. 3) The results of students' responses during the 2 meetings showed an average of 3.42, this indicates that the teacher gave a good response, namely between the range 3 - 4, indicating that the response of students to learning was good.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Prasetyowati Dina AU - Kartinah AU - Sutrisno PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Dissemination of Mathematics 3-D Textbook to Improve Students Mathematical Communication Ability BT - 1st International Conference on Education and Social Science Research (ICESRE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.50 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.50 ID - Dina2019/01 ER -