Dissemination of Mobilemath with Seamless Learning Model on Analytical Geometry Course in UIN Walisongo Semarang
- Sunandar, Dini Rahmawati Noviana
- Corresponding Author
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.51How to use a DOI?
- MobileMath, Seamless Learning, Geometri Analitika
- This study aims to determine the feasibility, effectiveness and practicality of mobilemath products in the subject of extended space analytic geometry at UIN Walisongo Semarang. This research method uses the Borg and Gall development model with 10 stages in it. namely (1) Research and information collecting, (2) Planning, (3) Develop preliminary form of product, (4) Preliminary field testing, (5) Main product revision, (6) Main field testing, (7) Operational product revision , (8) Operational field testing, (9) Final product revision, (10) Dissemination and implementation. In this follow-up study using steps 7-10 with the result of a seamless learning based mobilemath product that has been tested expanded by giving a questionnaire response to students and lecturers, with the results of the average percentage of student responses namely media aspects by 79%, material aspects by 80%, aspects language and appearance 82% and sample aspects of questions and exercises 81% means that students generally judge this product to be valid and practical to use in classroom learning, while the results of the average percentage of lecturer responses are media aspects of 100%, material aspects of 100 %, aspects of language and appearance of 97% and sample aspects of questions and exercises of 100% means that lecturers in general assess this product is very valid and practical used in learning geometry analytics in the class, then the posttest results obtained by the average grade of experimental class is better than class control is 73.33> 62.66 and t count > t table is 1.75 > 1.48 so that this product is effectively used as a media for learning mathematics for the mathematics education program at UIN Walisongo Semarang.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Sunandar AU - Dini Rahmawati Noviana PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Dissemination of Mobilemath with Seamless Learning Model on Analytical Geometry Course in UIN Walisongo Semarang BT - 1st International Conference on Education and Social Science Research (ICESRE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.51 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.51 ID - 2019/01 ER -