Geometry Module with CTL Approach for Elementary School Learning
- Yuniasih Nury, Wahyuningtyas Dyah Tri
- Corresponding Author
- Yuniasih Nury
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.52How to use a DOI?
- Geometry Module, CTL Approach, Elementary School
- Geometry learning in elementary school, especially in class IV three-dimensional material requires appropriate teaching materials to teach concept understanding. Based on this, this study aims to describe the effectiveness of using modules based on the CTL approach in geometry learning. This research is a qualitative research with a narrative approach. The study was carried out involving 5 elementary schools in Malang City, data collection techniques used in this study were documentation and questionnaires. The data obtained were analyzed through data reduction, data presentation, and verification. The results showed that the use of the module based on the CTL approach on geometry learning gained learning outcomes with an average of 83.5 above the KKM score and the average response of students was 3.32 or 83%. Students easily understood the language used, found the concept independently , and motivated to learn because of the interesting modules. Based on these results it can be concluded that CTL-based modules are suitable for use in geometry learning
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yuniasih Nury AU - Wahyuningtyas Dyah Tri PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Geometry Module with CTL Approach for Elementary School Learning BT - 1st International Conference on Education and Social Science Research (ICESRE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.52 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.52 ID - Nury2019/01 ER -