The Design of Comic Development as Effort to Prevent Early Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Padmi Dhyah Yulianti, Suyati Tri, Rakhmawati Ellya, Chandra Dewi Anita
- Corresponding Author
- Padmi Dhyah Yulianti
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.53How to use a DOI?
- design, comic media, prevention, sexual abuse, early childhood
- Child sexual abuse is a phenomenal issue. In 2016, Indonesia is stated to be in an emergency condition due to sexual abuses. Many efforts done to minimize the number of the abuses toward early childhood children. A synergic intervention among schools, parents, and societies is needed to prevent early childhood abuse. One of the efforts to make children having understanding about their body parts, be able to understand condition and situation with potency of sexual abuse occurrence, face the dangerous situations is by using serial comics. This research uses research and development. The stages done in the first year covers potency and problems, data collection, product design, design validation, design revisions. The second stages are product trial run, product revision, massive trial run, product revision, and mass production.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Padmi Dhyah Yulianti AU - Suyati Tri AU - Rakhmawati Ellya AU - Chandra Dewi Anita PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - The Design of Comic Development as Effort to Prevent Early Childhood Sexual Abuse BT - 1st International Conference on Education and Social Science Research (ICESRE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.53 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.53 ID - Yulianti2019/01 ER -