Development of Linux Ubuntu Open Source Distribution Based Open Source Distribution System to Minimize Students 'Software Study
- Buchori Achmad, Irfan Wibowo Nur, Kholifah Siti
- Corresponding Author
- Buchori Achmad
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.63How to use a DOI?
- Operating System Development, Open Source Distribution Zero, Ubuntu Linux, Software Piracy
- This study aims to develop The Zero-based Ubuntu Open Source Distribution Operating System to minimize software piracy among students. Distribution Zero Development is implemented on Ubuntu 18.04 Linux with pinguy builder software, all functional requirements have been successfully implemented in accordance with the design. The planning used in this study is the development and use of the waterfall development model with stages, namely analysis, design, program making, program testing, implementation, to the stage of validity testing, practicality and effectiveness. The test was carried out using a validity questionnaire, practicality and user satisfaction questionnaire. The conclusion of the Zero Linux Ubuntu Open Source Distribution Operating System design is to make the Operating System easy to use by students so as to minimize software piracy among students.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Buchori Achmad AU - Irfan Wibowo Nur AU - Kholifah Siti PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Development of Linux Ubuntu Open Source Distribution Based Open Source Distribution System to Minimize Students 'Software Study BT - 1st International Conference on Education and Social Science Research (ICESRE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.63 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.63 ID - Achmad2019/01 ER -