Development of Education Game Based on Local Wisdom Religion Lessons in Paud in Semarang City
- Adi Pratama Yordan, Buchori Achmad, Indriarti Teodora
- Corresponding Author
- Adi Pratama Yordan
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.62How to use a DOI?
- Educational Games, Religious Education, PAUD
- Educational games based on local wisdom religious subjects are made for learning media in early childhood in order to provide enjoyable learning. Nowadays religious education in early childhood is very lacking, there are still many parents who lack religious education in children. This educational game has learning about the local wisdom of religions found in Indonesia, besides learning there are games such as finding traces, right/wrong, and puzzles, so that children are not bored in the learning process. The method used in this study is waterfall, where the stages include: the stage of Communication, Planning, Modeling, Contruction and Deployment with system design include: designing Use Case Diagrams and Activity Diagrams. Making this application can benefit several parties such as teachers and students, because with this educational game media teachers can provide learning easily and students can quickly understand what is explained by the teacher
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Adi Pratama Yordan AU - Buchori Achmad AU - Indriarti Teodora PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Development of Education Game Based on Local Wisdom Religion Lessons in Paud in Semarang City BT - 1st International Conference on Education and Social Science Research (ICESRE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.62 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.62 ID - Yordan2019/01 ER -