Development of Instructional Design ICARE Assisted Learning Management System to Enhance the Learning Process
- Wikan Budi Utami, Fikri Aulia, M. Arif Budiman S
- Corresponding Author
- Wikan Budi Utami
Available Online September 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icet-17.2017.6How to use a DOI?
- instructional design ICARE, learning management system, learning process
- Learning is a process of education conducted by the teacher to the learner, the learning will be more effective when utilizing media. The development of information and communication technologies have an important role in learning. In addition to media, instructional design is also influential in the learning process. In this study, researchers are interested in researching the development of ICT-assisted with learning design to improve the effectiveness of learning. This research aims to find hipotetik model of instructional design development ICARE assisted learning management system to improve the learning process, in addition to knowing their effectiveness. This type of research is research and development. Defined by the Borg and Gall (2003), that educational research and development is a process used to develop and validate educational products. Further they also suggested 10 measures of research and development, which can be simplified into the following five main steps: (1) conduct an analysis of the product to be developed; (2) develop the initial product; (3) expert validation and revision; (4) small scale field trial and revision products; and (5) large scale field tests and the final product. Researchers recommend that: (1) the application of instructional design ICARE-assisted Learning Management System should need to be developed to became a blended learning are more effective, and (2) the findings in this research so that it can be used more broadly.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wikan Budi Utami AU - Fikri Aulia AU - M. Arif Budiman S PY - 2017/09 DA - 2017/09 TI - Development of Instructional Design ICARE Assisted Learning Management System to Enhance the Learning Process BT - 3rd International Conference on Education and Training (ICET 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icet-17.2017.6 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icet-17.2017.6 ID - BudiUtami2017/09 ER -