New Culture Integration Process of Successful Educational Organizations in Merger
- Achmad Supriyanto, Burhanuddin Burhanuddin
- Corresponding Author
- Achmad Supriyanto
Available Online September 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icet-17.2017.25How to use a DOI?
- culture integration, organization, merger
- This study is aimed to identify the new integration process of an educational organization that has been successful in doing merger. The present study, approached with expost-facto, was conducted to organizations in higher education institutions. The data gathered are secondary data and analyzed using meta-analysis technique. The findings indicate that the integration of new cultures in the educational organization has been successfully done due to the capability of certain parties to synergize. the synergy is realized through several phases, such as clarifying the main point of culture, focusing on the new culture, actively managing the integration process of the new culture, realizing initiative actions, eliminating diparity, defining the new culture, building vision, contents, and new values, and measuring achievement and improving it.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Achmad Supriyanto AU - Burhanuddin Burhanuddin PY - 2017/09 DA - 2017/09 TI - New Culture Integration Process of Successful Educational Organizations in Merger BT - 3rd International Conference on Education and Training (ICET 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icet-17.2017.25 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icet-17.2017.25 ID - Supriyanto2017/09 ER -