Exotica Pagatan Weaving as A Learning Source in Establishing Values and Local Wisdom
- Yudha Adrian, Sa'adah Erliani, Rahidatul Laila Agustina
- Corresponding Author
- Yudha Adrian
Available Online September 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icet-17.2017.44How to use a DOI?
- exotica of Pagatan weaving, learning source, establish values and local wisdom
- This study aims to describe the exotica of Pagatan weaving as a learning source in establishing values and local wisdom in Tenun Pertiwi Pagatan Village, Kusah Hilir District, Tanah Bumbu Regency, South Kalimantan. The method used in this study is descriptive qualitative. Data collection techniques used were observation techniques, recording, interviews and record techniques. Weaving Pagatan as a source of economic development is very profitable as a source of income, a culture that needs to be passed down from generation to generation and social characteristic of Bugis Pagatan people. In this framework of local wisdom, inter-individual, inter-community groups complement each other, unite and interact with existing norms and social norms. Local wisdom is identity. Local Information System, it compares the society with other local communities.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yudha Adrian AU - Sa'adah Erliani AU - Rahidatul Laila Agustina PY - 2017/09 DA - 2017/09 TI - Exotica Pagatan Weaving as A Learning Source in Establishing Values and Local Wisdom BT - 3rd International Conference on Education and Training (ICET 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icet-17.2017.44 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icet-17.2017.44 ID - Adrian2017/09 ER -