Effects of seabed reflection on the accuracy of acoustic holography test analysis
- Dengyuan Mo, Qidou Zhou, Shaochun Ding, Xiaojun Lve
- Corresponding Author
- Dengyuan Mo
Available Online March 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.2How to use a DOI?
- Acoustic test, Half-space, Seabed reflection, Error analysis
- In this paper, the relevant research work is carried out about seabed sound reflection. It has influences on the test results of a real-boat test based on the acoustic holographic technology. The effects of seabed reflection on underwater acoustic test is analyzed, through simulating sound field of free field and semi-free field are seabed with different absorption capacity. By comparing the amplitude and phase relative errors under the free field and half-free field with different seabed, the seabed selection criteria for the acoustic test is determined, and the upper frequency limit is discussed. The basis for sitting sea trials used to do real-boat test based on the acoustic holographic technology and optimizing test program are proposed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dengyuan Mo AU - Qidou Zhou AU - Shaochun Ding AU - Xiaojun Lve PY - 2016/03 DA - 2016/03 TI - Effects of seabed reflection on the accuracy of acoustic holography test analysis BT - 2016 International Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovations PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.2 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.2 ID - Mo2016/03 ER -