The effect of multi parameter changes of arch bridge on buckling analysis of arch bridge
- Huang Lin, Tongfa Deng, Qiang Zheng, Rui Liao
- Corresponding Author
- Huang Lin
Available Online March 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.47How to use a DOI?
- multi parameter,bridge stability,buckling analysis,instability mode,deck arch bridge
- Based on the data of a arch bridge that lready built up, the finite element analysis model is established by finite element analysis software called Midas Civil. The buckling mode and buckling characteristics of the bridge are analyzed. The following operations changes are performed: the width of the arch rib, the cross section of the arch rib, the cross section of the column, the relative position of the column in the arch rib, etc.he finite element analysis model is established to study the buckling mode of arch bridge under different arch bridge parameters. In the design of arch bridge, the reasonable analysis of the arch bridge is considered. The results show that the stability coefficient of the arch bridge is not linear, but a nonlinear effect. There is a reasonable choice of the multi parameters of the arch bridge, which is related to the use of the concrete arch bridge, the terrain conditions and so on.This paper is to make a basic research to provide some theoretical basis for the design of the arch bridge with reasonable parameters.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Huang Lin AU - Tongfa Deng AU - Qiang Zheng AU - Rui Liao PY - 2016/03 DA - 2016/03 TI - The effect of multi parameter changes of arch bridge on buckling analysis of arch bridge BT - 2016 International Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovations PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.47 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.47 ID - Lin2016/03 ER -