Current Situation of China’s Financial Consumer Education and Improvement Countermeasures
- Meiling Liu, D.M. Power, B.M. Burton
- Corresponding Author
- Meiling Liu
Available Online November 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icetss-14.2014.32How to use a DOI?
- China, financial consumer education, current situation, countermeasure
- Effective financial consumer education can improve behavior rationality of financial consumers, reduce system behavior deviation and enhance confidence in financial market. So, it gained high attention of many countries. However in China, current education situation of financial consumption is not optimistic, and researches are still in the starting stage and are not perfect. This paper will start from current situation of current financial consumer education, analyze problems and then combine successful experiences of financial consumer education in developed countries including Britain and America to propose some suggestions.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Meiling Liu AU - D.M. Power AU - B.M. Burton PY - 2014/11 DA - 2014/11 TI - Current Situation of China’s Financial Consumer Education and Improvement Countermeasures BT - 2014 International Conference on Education Technology and Social Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icetss-14.2014.32 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icetss-14.2014.32 ID - Liu2014/11 ER -