Customer Segmentation Model Research Based on Organizational Customer Life Cycle in Telecom Operator
- Chengrong Hu, Huaying Shu, Xinchun Qiao
- Corresponding Author
- Chengrong Hu
Available Online November 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icetss-14.2014.88How to use a DOI?
- organizational customer segmentation, telecommunications industry, Customer life cycle
- As the competition between telecom operators is getting fiercer, both new market and stock of mobile communications market begin to fall, which makes organizational customers become the main competing objectives among operators. Based on the academic research results of relevant scholars and the actual situation of customer management in telecom operators, we redefined the organizational customer lifecycle. On the basis of the organizational customer hierarchical segmentation model, we put forward the corresponding segmentation variables, segmentation method and strategy plan according to the lifecycle stage of customer relationship, to maximize long-term interactive value between telecom enterprises and customers.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chengrong Hu AU - Huaying Shu AU - Xinchun Qiao PY - 2014/11 DA - 2014/11 TI - Customer Segmentation Model Research Based on Organizational Customer Life Cycle in Telecom Operator BT - 2014 International Conference on Education Technology and Social Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icetss-14.2014.88 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icetss-14.2014.88 ID - Hu2014/11 ER -