Research on Innovation Mechanism of Network Loan Clustering Based on CAS Theory
- Rongzhen Xu, Meiqi Wang, Mengke He
- Corresponding Author
- Meiqi Wang
Available Online February 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icfied-19.2019.4How to use a DOI?
- Network loan cluster, Theory of complex adaptive systems, Innovation model, Operating mechanism
- Small scale and large number of online loan companies provide new channels for financing of small and micro enterprises from the perspective of cost and risk. However, China's online loan industry has been in a state of loose and disorderly, with frequent problems. This paper discusses the current dilemma facing the net lending industry, explore the network clustering development model, which is based on the perspective of complex adaptive system for network clustering innovation loan pattern, and discussed with the CAS theory net credit cluster characteristics, in order to make the main body form a coordinated and orderly, efficient operation of the market operation mechanism. This paper holds that it is of great practical significance to gather into a sharable information resource and a network loan cluster system with a perfect social credit information system, and to build an operation mechanism suitable for the clustering of China's network loan market. Finally, relevant policy suggestions are put forward for realizing small but not weak, flexible and convenient financing needs of small and micro enterprises.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Rongzhen Xu AU - Meiqi Wang AU - Mengke He PY - 2019/02 DA - 2019/02 TI - Research on Innovation Mechanism of Network Loan Clustering Based on CAS Theory BT - 2019 4th International Conference on Financial Innovation and Economic Development (ICFIED 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icfied-19.2019.4 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icfied-19.2019.4 ID - Xu2019/02 ER -