An analysis of the causes of the Sino-US trade war
- Peizhi Wang, Shuqing Pang, Gang Li
- Corresponding Author
- Shuqing Pang
Available Online February 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icfied-19.2019.65How to use a DOI?
- Sino-US trade war,the Comparative Advantage Index.
- Since the establishment of diplomatic relations between China and the United States, the economy between the two countries has been developing rapidly, but it also inevitably brings about a lot of trade friction.On the issue of trade war that has just started, this article first analyzes the trade structure between China and the United States by calculating the Comparative Advantage Index.Then this article puts forward several real reasons for Sino-US trade friction based on the empirical analysis. Finally, the relevant countermeasures are briefly introduced at the end of the article.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Peizhi Wang AU - Shuqing Pang AU - Gang Li PY - 2019/02 DA - 2019/02 TI - An analysis of the causes of the Sino-US trade war BT - 2019 4th International Conference on Financial Innovation and Economic Development (ICFIED 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icfied-19.2019.65 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icfied-19.2019.65 ID - Wang2019/02 ER -