An Analysis of the Potential of Import and Export Trade between China and the Countries along the Belt and Road
- Peizhi Wang, Gang Li, Shuqing Pang
- Corresponding Author
- Gang Li
Available Online February 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icfied-19.2019.64How to use a DOI?
- the Belt and Road, Comparative Advantage, Gravity Model, Trade Potentials.
- Based on the trade data of China's import and export with the countries along the line, the paper calculates and analyzes the proportion and change characteristics of China's total import and export volume with the countries around the world, uses the dominant comparative advantage index , and explores the industrial correlation between China and the countries along the "one belt and one road" based on China's own comparative advantage. Trade tightness. On the basis of this, we introduce the stochastic frontier gravity model and empirically study analysis of the trade efficiency between China and the "one Belt and one Road" countries, in order to look forward to the future trend and development of China's "one belt and one road" initiative.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Peizhi Wang AU - Gang Li AU - Shuqing Pang PY - 2019/02 DA - 2019/02 TI - An Analysis of the Potential of Import and Export Trade between China and the Countries along the Belt and Road BT - 2019 4th International Conference on Financial Innovation and Economic Development (ICFIED 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icfied-19.2019.64 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icfied-19.2019.64 ID - Wang2019/02 ER -