No reference video quality assessment model based on eye tracking datas
- Lixiu Jia, Xuefei Zhong, Yan Tu
- Corresponding Author
- Lixiu Jia
Available Online March 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icieac-14.2014.22How to use a DOI?
- No reference Video quality assessment , blurring , blocking,H.264, Region of interest(ROI),eye tracking.
- This paper describes a novel no-reference video quality assessment (VQA) model which is based on eye tracking datas for H.264 coding videos.This assessment model is based on the blur and the blockiness. The eye tracking datas were used to the no-reference video quality assesment.The experimental results show that the assessment model has better performance in terms of both the prediction accuracy and the computation complexity.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lixiu Jia AU - Xuefei Zhong AU - Yan Tu PY - 2014/03 DA - 2014/03 TI - No reference video quality assessment model based on eye tracking datas BT - 2nd International Conference on Information, Electronics and Computer PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icieac-14.2014.22 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icieac-14.2014.22 ID - Jia2014/03 ER -