Television station identification system based on speech forensics
- Wenxiu Wang, Yunxia Zhou, Jingkai Zhou, Dongjian Cao
- Corresponding Author
- Wenxiu Wang
Available Online March 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icieac-14.2014.33How to use a DOI?
- Speech processing ,Television station identification,MFCC,BP,MATLAB
- This paper introduces the principle of speech signal processing, the method and the research status. According to the domestic and foreign relevant speech signal processing technology research , at the beginning of this research, we prepare enough files. Presenting a BP neural network based on MFCC recording device identification method, we began to record the audio files to be read by the first using MATLAB, and then for each file for MFCC to extract characteristic parameters , and then training representative voice files, establish the BP neural network recording equipment model library, then select the taped speech compared with BP neural network model libraries do, determine testing voice from which Television station.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wenxiu Wang AU - Yunxia Zhou AU - Jingkai Zhou AU - Dongjian Cao PY - 2014/03 DA - 2014/03 TI - Television station identification system based on speech forensics BT - 2nd International Conference on Information, Electronics and Computer PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icieac-14.2014.33 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icieac-14.2014.33 ID - Wang2014/03 ER -