Research On a Real-time Database of General Engineering Flight Simulation
- Cong Zhang, Hong Xu, Weiqun Shen
- Corresponding Author
- Cong Zhang
Available Online March 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icieac-14.2014.34How to use a DOI?
- database; flight simulation platform; xml
- General Engineering Flight Simulation Database is a important subsystem of Engineering Flight Simulation Platform. Engineering Flight Simulation Platform, which is oriented to the development of new aircraft, is a indispensable equipment for developing new aircraft, researching flight theory and flight control. During the simulation, engineering flight simulation system will produce a large real-time simulation data. The researchers discover the problems during the development of new aircraft, through the flight simulation database’s processing of data. This article discusses using XML files as data conversion intermediate medium, dynamic method of building a data table in a database, and fast storage, fast retrieval methods of the huge amount of data in real-time simulation .The practice shows that the application of these methods are applied for processing a variety of flight simulation data fast.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Cong Zhang AU - Hong Xu AU - Weiqun Shen PY - 2014/03 DA - 2014/03 TI - Research On a Real-time Database of General Engineering Flight Simulation BT - 2nd International Conference on Information, Electronics and Computer PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icieac-14.2014.34 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icieac-14.2014.34 ID - Zhang2014/03 ER -