Influence of Voltage on Electrolysis and Plasma Polishing
- Ji Wang, Xue-mei Zong, Jian-fei Liu, Sen Feng
- Corresponding Author
- Ji Wang
Available Online February 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.3How to use a DOI?
- Electrolysis and Plasma, Voltage, Material Removal Rate, Roughness, Electrical Power.
- Influence of voltage on material removal rate, surface roughness and power consumption were experimentally studied in this paper. Different polishing states were analyzed from standpoint of electricity transition on the basis of the polishing mechanism. The reason that material removal rate, surface roughness and electricity cost influenced by voltage was given. The experiments show that, material removal rate gradually decrease and velocity of surface roughness reduction gradually slow with increase of voltage. When voltage is at a range of 270-330V, the minimum of surface roughness that polishing can reach is the minimum; when voltage is 270-290V, electrical power reaches the minimum.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ji Wang AU - Xue-mei Zong AU - Jian-fei Liu AU - Sen Feng PY - 2017/02 DA - 2017/02 TI - Influence of Voltage on Electrolysis and Plasma Polishing BT - 2017 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials (ICMEIM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.3 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.3 ID - Wang2017/02 ER -