Research on Production and Use of Silk Materialfor Mounting Traditional Chinese Calligraphy and Painting
- Chun-hua Gu, Qin-ru Huang
- Corresponding Author
- Chun-hua Gu
Available Online February 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.31How to use a DOI?
- Silk, Material, Production, Use
- There is a long history of mounting traditional Chinese Calligraphy and Painting. The mounting technology became more and more skilled and impeccable after the developed in Song, Yuan, Ming and Qing dynasty. The production of silk material--brocade, kesi, damask silk and silk tabby mounting for Chinese ancient calligraphy and painting became more ripen, there are different production places, production way and usages in different historical periods.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chun-hua Gu AU - Qin-ru Huang PY - 2017/02 DA - 2017/02 TI - Research on Production and Use of Silk Materialfor Mounting Traditional Chinese Calligraphy and Painting BT - 2017 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials (ICMEIM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.31 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.31 ID - Gu2017/02 ER -