Multi-focus Image Fusion Algorithm Based On Prewitt Edge Detect Information Motivated PCNN
- Chao-ben Du, She-sheng Gao
- Corresponding Author
- Chao-ben Du
Available Online February 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.38How to use a DOI?
- Prewitt, PCNN, Image Fusion
- In this paper, a novel prewitt edges operator information in spatial domain is employed as one type of feature to motivate pulse coupled neural networks (PCNN) is proposed, according to humans are often sensitive to edges and directional features. Furthermore, blocked edges information measurement is employed to reduce the computing complexity. Experimental results on subjective and objective evaluation criterion demonstrate that the Prewitt edge operator information Motivated PCNN(Prewitt-PCNN) outperforms typical SML-CT,SF-NSCT-PCNN NSCT and SCBG fusion algorithms.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chao-ben Du AU - She-sheng Gao PY - 2017/02 DA - 2017/02 TI - Multi-focus Image Fusion Algorithm Based On Prewitt Edge Detect Information Motivated PCNN BT - 2017 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials (ICMEIM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.38 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.38 ID - Du2017/02 ER -