An Improved Method for Error Analysis of Intelligent Distribution Terminal
- Wen-bo Fan, Si-ran Zuo, Jin-wei Fu, Zhong-yu Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Wen-bo Fan
Available Online February 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.57How to use a DOI?
- Error Analysis, Intelligent Distribution Terminal, Maximum Entropy, Measurement Uncertainty
- An improved maximum entropy method is proposed to detect the error for intelligent distribution terminal. Firstly, a constraint maximum entropy function of the measurement error is established by introducing the uncertainty of the detected data in the intelligent distribution terminal. Besides, the Lagrange multipliers of this function are improved by loop iterations. Subsequently, the error of intelligent distribution terminal is detected by parameter update strategy of the maximum entropy method. Finally, an electrostatic discharge test is carried out with the proposed method under the electromagnetic compatibility conditions. The experimental results show that this method is more suitable for error analysis in intelligent distribution terminal than conventional maximum entropy method and the Botev kernel density estimation method.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wen-bo Fan AU - Si-ran Zuo AU - Jin-wei Fu AU - Zhong-yu Wang PY - 2017/02 DA - 2017/02 TI - An Improved Method for Error Analysis of Intelligent Distribution Terminal BT - 2017 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials (ICMEIM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.57 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.57 ID - Fan2017/02 ER -