Numerical Analysis of Annealing Process with Local Inductive Heating on A286 Alloy Tube
- Zhi-guo Feng, Yang Li, Xiong-feng Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Zhi-guo Feng
Available Online February 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.83How to use a DOI?
- Blind bolt, A286 Alloy, Induction Heating, Thin-walled, Local Annealing
- Based on the local annealing process with induction heating for the A286 alloy sleeve of the blind bolt, a mathematical model is built to analyze electromagnetic-thermal coupling. Influence factors, such as frequency and current, are investigated and analyzed using finite element method on temperature distribution and length of the annealing zone in induction heating. The experiment on local annealing of the sleeve is then carried out with the optimal parameters of annealing process. Results show that temperature distribution designed in annealing zone is in a good agreement with the hardness distribution of the sleeve. The local annealing process validated by wrinkle of the sleeve under axial compression is feasible.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhi-guo Feng AU - Yang Li AU - Xiong-feng Liu PY - 2017/02 DA - 2017/02 TI - Numerical Analysis of Annealing Process with Local Inductive Heating on A286 Alloy Tube BT - 2017 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials (ICMEIM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.83 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.83 ID - Feng2017/02 ER -