Research on Electro-hydraulic Control System of the Special Section
- Qiu-jun Huang, Jin-chun Song, Yan Cai, Tian-zhong Huang
- Corresponding Author
- Qiu-jun Huang
Available Online February 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.89How to use a DOI?
- Electro-hydraulic Control, Special Section, Shield Tunneling Machine
- Shield tunneling machine is a kind of large-scale high-tech construction equipment specialized for the underground tunneling. Traditional shield tunneling machine with the circular-section has problems such as low utilization ratio of cross-section, waste of space and so on. In this paper, we present a new mechanism of the special-shape cross-section shield cutting mechanism, which can reduce the excavation area, reduce the amount of backfill soil, thus improving the efficiency and space utilization. We establish the calculation model of a section of cutting mechanism and analysis the motion requirements of the special section shield cutting mechanism, design the electro-hydraulic proportional control system. We establish the mathematical model of asymmetric hydraulic cylinder controlled by asymmetric proportional directional valve, obtain the transfer function of the electro-hydraulic proportional position control system of the cutting mechanism, and the simulating model of the hydraulic is built based on MATLAB/Simulink. The application of PID in control system can effectively solve the instable problem of system, obtain better system response and provide a theoretical basis for later analysis.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qiu-jun Huang AU - Jin-chun Song AU - Yan Cai AU - Tian-zhong Huang PY - 2017/02 DA - 2017/02 TI - Research on Electro-hydraulic Control System of the Special Section BT - 2017 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials (ICMEIM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.89 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.89 ID - Huang2017/02 ER -