A Numerical Analysis on the Capability of Withstanding Violent Typhoon of Distribution Feeders
- Hui-hua Deng, Chun-yan Huang, Shao-hui Huang, Jian-hua Chen, Feng-liu Liang
- Corresponding Author
- Hui-hua Deng
Available Online February 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.106How to use a DOI?
- Distribution Feeder, Violent Typhoon, Wind Capability
- Distribution feeders are sometimes damaged heavily by typhoon every year in the coastal region. A finite element model of a standard feeder is established by ABAQUS/CAE firstly. Then the deformation under different wind speeds after the wind loading is applied by equivalent inertial acceleration. The paper focus on investigating the deflection of the pole of three kinds of feeders, which cover the effect of foundation soil, strengthened with guy wire and none of both.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hui-hua Deng AU - Chun-yan Huang AU - Shao-hui Huang AU - Jian-hua Chen AU - Feng-liu Liang PY - 2017/02 DA - 2017/02 TI - A Numerical Analysis on the Capability of Withstanding Violent Typhoon of Distribution Feeders BT - 2017 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials (ICMEIM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.106 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.106 ID - Deng2017/02 ER -