Study on Reconstruction of Spectral Reflectance with HIS
- Xiao-min Zhang, Song-hua He, Qiao Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Xiao-min Zhang
Available Online February 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.116How to use a DOI?
- Hyperspectral Imaging System (HIS),Spectral Reflectance, Relative Colorimetric Assay, Dark Field Correction
- This paper take reconstruction of spectral reflectance use Hyper-spectral Imaging System (HIS) as the main research object. A new method based on the relative colorimetric assay and dark field correction for spectral reflectance reconstructing be proposed to meet the need of high fidelity color reproduction(Hi-Fi) after test the property and the shooting parameters comprehensively. The principle and application of the method above are introduced thoroughly in this paper and be used to reconstruct the spectral reflectance of hyper-spectral imaging system. The performance of method above and flat-field method demonstrated that the method this paper proposed is better whether colorimetric or spectrum similarity.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiao-min Zhang AU - Song-hua He AU - Qiao Chen PY - 2017/02 DA - 2017/02 TI - Study on Reconstruction of Spectral Reflectance with HIS BT - 2017 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials (ICMEIM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.116 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.116 ID - Zhang2017/02 ER -