Research on Location Selection of Railway Logistics Center
- Runxiang Shen, Xiaodong Zhang, Maoxiang Lang, Xinjun Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Runxiang Shen
Available Online April 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.6How to use a DOI?
- Railway; logistics center; location selection; integer programming.
- The railway logistics centers, where handling and carrying out railway logistics business, are important parts of the railway logistics network. In order to improve the capacity of railway logistics service, increase the railway transportation market share, accelerate the transformation of traditional railway freight yards into modern logistics centers, this paper builds a 0-1 mixed integer programming model to optimize the location of railway logistics centers comprehensive cost, and used Lingo to find the global optimal solution. Taking Ningxia as a case, this paper found out the optimal railway logistics center location scheme. and analyzed the coverage of the main supply points in the region to prove the rationality of the scheme.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Runxiang Shen AU - Xiaodong Zhang AU - Maoxiang Lang AU - Xinjun Wang PY - 2019/04 DA - 2019/04 TI - Research on Location Selection of Railway Logistics Center BT - 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics Engineering and Information Technology (ICMEIT 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.6 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.6 ID - Shen2019/04 ER -