Research on Baseline Technology of Industrial Control Network Security based on Semi-supervised Learning
- Yixiang Jiang, Chengting Zhang, Wenlong Jin
- Corresponding Author
- Yixiang Jiang
Available Online April 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.9How to use a DOI?
- Semi-supervised Learning Method; Industrial control system; Baseline.
- With the rapid development of industrial control network, performance management and risk prevention based on network traffic data, especially abnormal traffic detection, have gradually attracted people's attention. However, the traditional flow detection method based on fixed baseline cannot adapt to the growing data and increasingly complex data types. It leads to inaccurate test results and false alarms, and also consumes a lot of manpower and resources. In this paper, a semi-supervised learning method is proposed to realize the self-construction of baseline and the automatic detection of abnormal index data.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yixiang Jiang AU - Chengting Zhang AU - Wenlong Jin PY - 2019/04 DA - 2019/04 TI - Research on Baseline Technology of Industrial Control Network Security based on Semi-supervised Learning BT - 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics Engineering and Information Technology (ICMEIT 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.9 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.9 ID - Jiang2019/04 ER -