Research on Transmission Line Information Routing based on Directional Antenna
- Demeng Bai, Ying Lin, Jiafeng Qin, Guocheng Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Demeng Bai
Available Online April 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.8How to use a DOI?
- transmission line routing, directional antenna, on-line monitoring.
- Transmission line is a high-speed channel to ensure long-distance transmission of power and the lifeblood of power system. Currently, the status of transmission lines is obtained mainly through on-line monitoring devices, which transmit the information to the monitoring system through the network after monitoring the information. However, the working time of on-line monitoring devices is limited by the battery, thus improving the utilization rate of power of transmission line monitoring devices can significantly prolong the working time of the devices. Ensure the reliability of monitoring.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Demeng Bai AU - Ying Lin AU - Jiafeng Qin AU - Guocheng Wang PY - 2019/04 DA - 2019/04 TI - Research on Transmission Line Information Routing based on Directional Antenna BT - 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics Engineering and Information Technology (ICMEIT 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.8 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.8 ID - Bai2019/04 ER -