The Mixed Cognitive Frequency Decision for Self-organized Networks
- Xuekun Hao, Wenfeng Ma, Xiaohao Mo
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaohao Mo
Available Online April 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.22How to use a DOI?
- Cognitive radio; Self-organized networks; frequency decision; leaning algorithm, satisfaction performance.
- The paper studies the problem of distributed frequency decision problem in cognitive user (CU) network for optimizing satisfaction performance, based on the cognitive radio technology. For cognitive user, it can use both charged and free bands. Charged bands have to be paid and free bands have to be shared among cognitive users. Considering the work bandwidth limit and communication request for each cognitive user, our work is to maximize the network satisfaction performance of the cognitive user network which is defined as the satisfaction degree minus price paid. We propose a mixed cognitive frequency decision algorithm which could improve the network satisfaction performance. According to the experiment results, the proposed approach could work better compared with existing ones.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xuekun Hao AU - Wenfeng Ma AU - Xiaohao Mo PY - 2019/04 DA - 2019/04 TI - The Mixed Cognitive Frequency Decision for Self-organized Networks BT - 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics Engineering and Information Technology (ICMEIT 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.22 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.22 ID - Hao2019/04 ER -