Study on Student Growth Tracking System based on Educational Big Data
- Chongli Zhong, Zhenyu Cao
- Corresponding Author
- Chongli Zhong
Available Online April 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.33How to use a DOI?
- Educational Big Data; Student Management; Growth Tracking; Database.
- With continuous advances of the society, information technology has been developing rapidly. The digitalized era has arrived. Massive amount of data is being produced thanks to the rapid growth of computer science and technology and internet technology. In recent years, educational big data has been receiving more and more attention from university administrators. They seek to offer more scientific and humanized training schemes by analyzing students’ overall performance in school with the help of data, thus provide better employment recommendation to them.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chongli Zhong AU - Zhenyu Cao PY - 2019/04 DA - 2019/04 TI - Study on Student Growth Tracking System based on Educational Big Data BT - 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics Engineering and Information Technology (ICMEIT 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.33 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.33 ID - Zhong2019/04 ER -