Research on a Panoramic Mobile Robot for Autonomous Navigation
- Chong Gao, Xinlu Li, Xinyu Ge, Yanxin Bai, Chen Liu, Jing Zhang, Guodong Wu, Weiqiang Shao
- Corresponding Author
- Chong Gao
Available Online April 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.35How to use a DOI?
- Autonomous navigation; Panoramic scan; SLAM building; ROS system.
- The panoramic autonomous navigation mobile robot is a kind of intelligent mobile device which simulates the human brain route planning and uses the technology of laser radar and SLAM technology. The premise of intelligent mobile is to model the environment. Environmental modeling needs positioning, which relies on the environment map. The idea of autonomous navigation for panoramic map building is to specify the end point on the visual virtual map interface. The system automatically searches and generates the most precise and fast route, which enables the robot to realize autonomous path planning path and so reaches the destination with the shortest route around obstacles. this paper introduces the key technology, research methods, function realization and auxiliary functions of panoramic autonomous navigation robot concretely.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chong Gao AU - Xinlu Li AU - Xinyu Ge AU - Yanxin Bai AU - Chen Liu AU - Jing Zhang AU - Guodong Wu AU - Weiqiang Shao PY - 2019/04 DA - 2019/04 TI - Research on a Panoramic Mobile Robot for Autonomous Navigation BT - 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics Engineering and Information Technology (ICMEIT 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.35 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.35 ID - Gao2019/04 ER -