The Logical Construction and Analysis of "Three New" in the State Governance in the New Era
- Yan Dong, Yanqin Yang, Jiayao Hou
- Corresponding Author
- Yan Dong
Available Online June 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.24How to use a DOI?
- State governance; New concept; New thoughts; New strategies and logic construction
- Since the 18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, the Party Central Committee with Comrade Xi Jinping as the core has been bravely practicing, actively innovating and gradually forming the new concept, new thoughts and new strategies for state governance by emphasizing on the major issue of “what is state governance, and how to implement state governance”. The “three-new”: the new concept, new thoughts and new strategies of Xi Jinping for state governance refers to an integral and synergic concept, and it has scientific and rigorous logic construction and internal connection, rather than the random matching of three individual concepts. The logic construction focus of the “three-new” along with the structure optimization and functional positioning for state governance can jointly form an integral theory with distinct layer and rich connotation, and it is a practical example for the persistence and development of the localization of Marxism in China.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yan Dong AU - Yanqin Yang AU - Jiayao Hou PY - 2018/06 DA - 2018/06 TI - The Logical Construction and Analysis of "Three New" in the State Governance in the New Era BT - 2018 2nd International Conference on Management, Education and Social Science (ICMESS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.24 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.24 ID - Dong2018/06 ER -