The Influence of Japan's Green Trade Barrier on Fujian’s Aquatic Products Export-Based on the Empirical Analysis of the Positive List System
- Luanping Zhou, Juan Qiu, Bo Wang, Wanjuan Yuan
- Corresponding Author
- Luanping Zhou
Available Online June 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.76How to use a DOI?
- Green trade barrier; Aquatic products export; Positive list system; Influence
- Fujian Province, as a major province of aquatic products production and export, occupies an important position in aquatic products export trade in China. However, since 2002, it has continuously encountered obstacles from the green trade barrier in various countries so that serious losses have been caused in the export trade of aquatic products, among which, Japan, as a major importer of aquatic products in Fujian province, has particularly set omnifarious obstacles for the reason of green environmental protection. After analyzing the status quo of aquatic products in Fujian Province, the thesis empirically analyzes the influence effect and degree of the green trade barrier measures implemented by Japan on aquatic products in Fujian Province with the econometric model, and proposes suggestions for the analysis results.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Luanping Zhou AU - Juan Qiu AU - Bo Wang AU - Wanjuan Yuan PY - 2018/06 DA - 2018/06 TI - The Influence of Japan's Green Trade Barrier on Fujian’s Aquatic Products Export-Based on the Empirical Analysis of the Positive List System BT - 2018 2nd International Conference on Management, Education and Social Science (ICMESS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.76 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.76 ID - Zhou2018/06 ER -