From ‘Massification’ to ‘Popularization’ -A Report on Deepening Reform of Higher Education in China under the Background of Globalization
- Xiaoye Zhang, Mengmeng Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaoye Zhang
Available Online June 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.94How to use a DOI?
- Globalization; Popularization of higher education; Deepening reform; Entrepreneurial&innovative curriculum system; Double decentralized knowledge production
- This paper aims to unveil how China's higher education deepen its reform in the context of globalization and personnel training, so as to widely explore the ways to gain and cultivate more innovative talents by implementing entrepreneurial & innovative education. This paper also finds that such measures as establishing a decentralized knowledge production model, strengthening the integration of education and information technology and constructing Internet model courses have actively promoted industry innovation and accelerated economic development while advancing education reform.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaoye Zhang AU - Mengmeng Zhang PY - 2018/06 DA - 2018/06 TI - From ‘Massification’ to ‘Popularization’ -A Report on Deepening Reform of Higher Education in China under the Background of Globalization BT - 2018 2nd International Conference on Management, Education and Social Science (ICMESS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.94 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.94 ID - Zhang2018/06 ER -