Research on Intelligent Logistics Talent Cultivation in Emerging Engineering Construction
- Dongyuan Ge, Jianjun Wei, Huicong Luo, Haiping Luo, Shuangyi Liang
- Corresponding Author
- Dongyuan Ge
Available Online June 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.202How to use a DOI?
- Emerging engineering; Intelligent logistics; Talent cultivation
- According to the fact that artificial intelligence is widely used in the logistics industry but domestic logistics talents relatively lag behind in terms of artificial intelligence, this research will focus on training students for intelligent logistics throughout the construction of emerging engineering so as to enable students to be equipped with scientific literacy and professional ability. The development of the teaching reform project will provide a new perspective and a new dimension for cultivating intelligent logistics talents in the context of emerging engineering construction.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dongyuan Ge AU - Jianjun Wei AU - Huicong Luo AU - Haiping Luo AU - Shuangyi Liang PY - 2018/06 DA - 2018/06 TI - Research on Intelligent Logistics Talent Cultivation in Emerging Engineering Construction BT - 2018 2nd International Conference on Management, Education and Social Science (ICMESS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.202 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.202 ID - Ge2018/06 ER -